Monday, January 30, 2012

Mastectomy Pillows and cushions from Mastectomy Designs

Email received Jan 26/2011  no more words required
Hi Eli,
 Thanks for your email.  Here are some of the latest remarks I have gotten back that you are welcome to post to your blog.  These comments were emailed to me as a courtesy to let me know they had received their order.  They all have emailed me permission to use their comments to spread the word around about how much these pillows help after breast cancer surgery.

"I purchased two pillows from you for a friend of mine who just had a double mastectomy last week.  She received the pillows today and called me ... in tears.  She said they are just perfect and the ideal thing she needed for under her arms.  She had been rolling up towels but they didn't give her the support and comfort she gets with your pillows...It is often the little, simple things that can make a life so much better.  These pillows will help make her recovery a lot more comfortable.  She is truly grateful to have them."   Cheryl, MN

"My sister Holly was diagnosed with breast cancer and I didn't know what I could do to help.  I bought the pillows for her even though I'd never heard of them before and neither had she.  I just had a feeling this would help her.  Boy, was I right!  She just had a double mastectomy and used those everyday while she was recovering.  She said she wouldn't know what she would have done without them!!!  Thank you so much for a great product!  I was able to help my sister even though I couldn't be near her!"  Sent to Holly in CA by her sister Wendy, Wisconsin.

"I received the pillows and blanket today.  I wanted to let you know that they are absolutely wonderful.  The personal touches with the ribbon and card make them even more special.  I am a hospice nurse and will definitely put your brochure/website info in my office to give to our patient's when appropriate.  Oh, and by the way, my friend who is having her mastectomy (today) loved them as well.  She just thought they were so special along with your card."  Becky, PA.

These emails touched my heart, and I hope they warm yours too, and all who read your blog.  And as for your family business, the filling of these pillows and sewing them shut definitely is helping a lot of women going through the difficult battle with breast cancer.  I know the pillows are not your normal pillows, but hope you are ok with continuing on helping me offer them as a resource to these women.

As for a link on the resource page:  yes, I will put your link on it, as the wonderful company who is helping to supply these pillows as a pain relief source after breast cancer surgery.  I will try to do it within the next week. 
 lillian at mastectomydesigns.com

http://www.mastectomydesigns.com/    Brandon Manitoba

Lillian

PS  I am going to a trade show in Orlando, Florida in March to meet  up with 200-300 prospective wholesale buyers looking for something new in women's products to order for their respective shops.  Planning to take orders for the pillows.  Ok if I send you lots of business after March?   That's why I would like to know if there are wholesale shops for cotton in the Toronto area.

No comments:

Post a Comment