Sunday, October 2, 2011

down feather cushion insert vs polyester filled insert

Just read an article in the National Post , the author a renowned designer mentioned she was very adamant on down feather inserts , which we do carry. However my experience is that once I show a designer that I can fill the insert with less fill or use cluster fibre, I get a feel that is close to down.
This is very aattractive to people with allergies and on tighter budgets.
As we use hollow siliconized fiber , and not recycled fiber the cushions do not become flat over time.  On a different blog I write how to keep them plump.
You can do it yourself as well if you can sew. By opening the end and removing some of the stuffing till you get the down feather feel and sew it closed.
Please visit our factory and we will show you the many options available.

No comments:

Post a Comment