Friday, June 10, 2011

mastectomy lumpectomy underarm pillows feedback

FeedbackName: Lillian from www.mastectomydesigns.com FeedbackText:
Thank you so much for your prompt and good quality of work filling my mastectomy lumpectomy underarm pillows. Within 2 weeks of me shipping you the sewn pillows, I had them back filled and sewn shut with the correct legal labels on them.
A big work was suddenly all done and now I'm able to offer more designs to customers in Canada, US and even Australia and the UK.
Thank you so much for helping me out like this. It is so much appreciated by me the supplier of the pillows and the ladies who are finding them to be such a pain reliever after breast cancer surgery. l
Apr 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Note from Nusso : we wish them all a full and speedy recovery, we hope that our cushions and pillows bring some comfort to those bravely fighting breast cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment