Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Feedback from Linda Lundstrom

FeedbackName: Linda Lundstrom Dear Nusso Team, Thank you for filling my order so promptly.
I have been on a Decorative Pillow designing rampage as Creative Director for CRAFTiT(tm),
a division of the Hamil Group in New York city.
CRAFiT(tm)will be launching their DIY kits to bring fashion, quality fabrics and artistry
to the world of people interested in sewing. All skill levels are considered.
I bought pillow forms at a large local retailer, but was not happy with the density of the
fill in them. The ones I received from Nusso have easily 50% to 75% more filler and keep their
shape. There's nothing worse than a pillow that collapses once it is put to use.
Thank you! I will be back for more.
Please visit www.hamilgroup.com for more about the exciting world of CRAFTiT(tm)
Sep 10,2010 11:49 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment