Monday, March 5, 2012

Quilt Batting and Polyester Stuffing for Scenery


Quilt batting and polyester fiber uses outside of bedding and crafts
 Here is an informative chat that should shed light  for customers with the same  quesry
10:33:02)  Visitor Hi
(10:33:09)  Customer Service yes, I am in New Brunswick looking for some information
(10:33:24)  Customer Service Hello  Maritimes, How can we help you
(10:33:56)  Visitor I am looking for pillow stuffing that will look like clouds for our Vacation Bible School theme this year any suggestions?
(10:34:34)  Customer Service Pillow stuffing will work, you can also use quilt batting . We have many customers using either or both..
(10:35:18)  Visitor I need quite a bit for our stage is one easier to work with than the other
(10:36:08)  Customer Service The local Santa Claus parade buys the quilt batting for their floats, some stores who decorate their windows buy the stuffing, I wish I could give you a better answer and more direction.
(10:37:52)  Visitor So is the Bulk Polyester Stuffing 15 lbs the one that I should get
(10:38:23)  Customer Service depends on how much you want to cover.15 pound is quite a bit. You could cover 400 Square feet easily
(10:39:07)  Visitor I need a lot using it in several different rooms
(10:39:32)  Customer Service I wish i could tell you more
(10:40:10)  Customer Service It spreads nicely and gives a clean look
(10:40:32)  Visitor I will order 15 lbs for now and 10 queen quilt batts I need more I will re order.Do you take credit cards.
(10:41:11)  Customer Service Yes , and paypal and interac and company or  your church's check. Please call us if you want  to give us a credit card rather than in this chat.
(10:42:48)  Visitor ;you have been very helpful, thank you
(10:43:29)  Customer Service A pleasure please tell  other organizations about us, that's all we ask

No comments:

Post a Comment