Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pillow inserts compressed - an informative chat

Transcript of chat re compressing pillow forms and my comments at end -customer's name deleted
 
(16:11:45) I have a question. I always order  order the 18"by 18" pillow forms rom you and they are great thank you and I'm wondering how much more it is to have them individually vacuum sealed for easier shipping to customers? I would also  take them to my trade shows.

(16:11:45)  Visitor Hi, I have a question. I order the 18"by 18" pillow forms and I'm wondering how much more it is to have them individually vacuum sealed for easier shipping to customers?
(16:12:04)  Customer Service pls hold i will reread the question
(16:12:29)  Customer Service about 50 cents each
(16:12:40)  Visitor Ok, thank you that seems reasonable.
(16:12:51)  Customer Service we can also include a nice personalized private label of your on he bag
(16:13:13)  Visitor How much more is that?
(16:13:36)  Customer Service included.
(16:13:51)  Customer Service please hold i will give you the link
 (16:13:59)  Visitor Ok. Thank you so much very helpful:)
(16:15:21)  Customer Service   our home page www.nussopillows.com has a video on it , the private label is about 30 seconds into the video it will give you a clear indication of what we do.
(16:15:49)  Visitor ok great. Will know for my next order.
(16:15:59)  Customer Service bye

Additional comments by writer -offering your customers the finished. product will definitely enhance your products  likability you will have a competitive advantage over other decorative pillow manufacturers. Here are a few pictures of some of their in better houses products.
You can travel to the trade shows  and fill the pillow there. 

The most common question asked of the decorative cushion manufacturer is " What size cushion insert do I  with your cover?"  You  can now have the answer in hand and make the sale easier to close


Here are some pictures of the customers  decorative cushion covers.
and below I have put in the you-tube video for your convenience





Cluster designs decorator cushion
Tiffany design decorator cushion




No comments:

Post a Comment